Welcome to connect@poic.
As its name suggests, this electronic newsletter is our latest effort in creating a forum to keep all our stakeholders connected in terms of providing information updates and sharing on the latest developments related to our industries.
It also serves as a journal that reports and records new investments, new appointments and progress of the investor community in POIC Lahad Datu in particular, and across Sabah in general.
If you are reading this, then this is as much a forum for you as it is for us at POIC Sabah Sdn Bhd.
We look forward to your sharing.
DR PANG TECK WAI
Chief Executive Officer
POIC Sabah Sdn Bhd
Please click the link below to download the publication.
- Sustainability as a Success Factor for Palm Oil Producers
- In a Malaysian Village, Sustainable Palm Oil Certification Brings Guaranteed Markets
- Indonesia Seen as Leading the Biodiesel Race
- ASEAN 'Three' Join Hands over EU's Palm Oil Resolution
- FGV Fist to Sell Oil Palm Seeds to Indonesia
- MPOB Appoints New Director-General
- Logistics Gateways in Enhancing Domestic Growth of Maritime Industry
- Malaysia to Celebrate 100 Years of Oil Palm
- Celebrating the Centenary - in recipes
- New Railway Link
- Malaysia's Economy to Expand in 2017
- Integrated Planting Concept - optimise land utilisation
- Oil Palm Has RM200 Billion Economic Value for Sabah
- BREWTROLEUM - Next Wave of Renewable Fuel
- Encouraging Response at Biomass Seminar
© 2017 POIC Sabah Sdn. Bhd.